With very little real world football occurring at the moment, those looking to get their fix have to turn to the likes of eFootball PES 2020 instead. Fortunately there’s a free update on the way, one focusing on the UEFA EURO 2020 tournament which should have taken place this summer.
That’s right, Konami have just revealed that the UEFA EURO 2020 downloadable content for eFootball PES 2020 will be released on 4th June as part of the Data Pack 7.0 update. Better yet, it’ll be free to download for anyone who owns the game on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam for PC. Due to the fact the actual tournament has been postponed until 2021 however, a few changes are expected to be made to the previously announced contents of the DLC.
The full details of the UEFA EURO 2020 DLC, launching with the full support of governing body UEFA, are as follows:
- All 55 UEFA national teams, squad rosters and existing kits will be available
- The official UEFA EURO 2020™ tournament mode will be added as planned
- Faithful and highly realistic recreations of Wembley Stadium and Saint Petersburg Stadium will be added as planned
- The official UEFA EURO 2020™ Group Stage match ball will be available at launch
- UEFA EURO 2020™ Featured Players, themed Matchdays and other in-game events are still planned but subject to change, with further details to be shared in-game
- The official UEFA EURO 2020™ Team of the Tournament will no longer be released
In addition to this, and before the DLC launches, the UEFA eEURO 2020 esports tournament will finally reach its conclusion. The final group stage of 16 national teams is now taking place between 23rd and 24th May – more details on the finalists and format can be found here.
Will you tune in to find out who’s crowned the champion? Are you looking forward to delving into the UEFA EURO 2020 DLC? Get in touch and let us know via the comments section below!